Infiniti-e’s online backup service combines the automatic scheduling of backups with encryption, compression and full/incremental backups for Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Exchange mailboxes, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL Database Server, In-File Delta and volume shadow copy.
More Information »
More Information »
Our powerful online backup software will provide you with peace of mind over the integrity of critical data by automatically backing up the required files to a secure offsite location, to give you the feasibility of being able to remotely restore lost data in the least amount of time possible when necessary.
- Automatically Backup your files safely online
- Secure Off-site Backup Server
- Full online data restoration
- User defined automatic backup schedules
- Outsourced data backup for enhanced fault tolerance
- Lower recovery time objectives
Why Do I need this?
Without a dedicated backup system, your business is vulnerable to threats such as flooding, hardware malfunctions and fire. Remote backups are the best way to restore your data and include less resources, time and mouse clicks. This means that if you lose important data, you will have the ability to restore any lost information in considerably less time than other backup methods which will enable you to keep your business going.
What are the costs of this service?
Infiniti-e’s secure offsite data backup solution has been designed with the customer in mind. We have tailored our online backup software from the ground up with an aim to eliminate the risk of data loss. Our online backup software has been maintained from supporting a wide variety of clients with differing environments, budgets and resources. We have enabled our clients to customize their schedules and data backups to a plan that can best suit their work habits and varying constraints.
Having backup solution for data is essential for a modern organisation, this safe guard is essential in ensuring if the worst happens all the company data can be recovered and restored, new hardware can than can be purchased for the data to be migrated to. But what about the time and overhead costs, loss of production, lack of orders or processing, whilst the server data is recovered and restored. Quite simply for any modern organisation this can very quickly turn into thousands of pounds lost costs.
Infiniti-e data remote sync (IDRS) was designed as a service to reduce this down time and recovery period to approximately 15 minutes from the incident being reported. IDRS ensures that your data is restored to its former state, quickly, with little or no downtime or interruption to your organisation.
- Outsourced recovery and backup service
- Enhanced Disaster recovery plan
- Secure cloud storage
- Includes pre-defined Business Continuity plan
- Enhanced RTO 15 minutes plus
- Enhanced RPO5 minutes plus
- Monthly licence
- SLA level instant recovery
- Multiple copies of data securely stored
- Backup hardware available
- Data available online remotely
- Data can be recovered remotely to hard ware and shipped to recovery site
- Secure cloud storage at duplicated sites to offer full redundancy
- IDRS can be configured to local and remote recovery devices
- Virtualised running environment
- Full back up, synchronisation verification via email, SMS
- All data storage employs advanced encryption technology to keep data secure at all times.
- When any remote connection is established data is encrypted using AES 256 and SSL-based encryption to protect the integrity of the data.
- Incremental backups occur on the local storage and are streamed to the cloud storage to ensure your data remains current.
- All functionality can be managed through the IDRS web based interface or via the Infiniti-e advanced helpdesk.