The IT industry is renowned for its relentless research and development, continually releasing faster and more information hardware and software, patching bugs to ensure the old technology is able to keep up with the latest software. What Infiniti-e Ltd maintenance and advanced replacement does is guarantee that any hardware under our maintenance and support is kept up to date and when a product is discontinued that the device becomes part of an on-going replacement schedule.
Our service offers advance replacement hardware configured to your requirement either to site or to one of our recovery centres if the failure is due to a denial of access or service.
Our investment into our stock holding of IT equipment has grown year on year and now sees our facility to accommodate approximately 200 users at any one point.
- Maximum uptime and quick turn around on warranty and maintenance issues
- On-going investment into stock and technology
- Mobile technology now included
- Manufacture advance replacement agreements to speed up distribution
- Locally held stock at office and recovery centres
- Agreements in place with major manufactures to allow supply nationally and internationally on certain products (Apple)
- Maintenance schedule forms part of full Business continuity plan
- Budgeted costs for IT support and maintenance