Our service desk solution incorporates all the modules and support from remote desk, but with the added advantage of onsite engineer support round the clock. So whilst the remote desk is watching and managing your IT resource, service desk will allow for us to quickly attend site to resolve any issues that might arise that cannot be resolved by the remote helpdesk.
With Service desk you have the facility to mould our support offering around your organisations requirements, that maybe a 4 hour onsite response, a series of preventative on site visits during the contract or a mixture of both. We have the experience of being a full outsource resource for clients ensuring availability and compliance with corporate and quality management systems.
Service desk comes with a full business continuity suite including planning, implementation, testing and if required deployment.
- Unlimited on site engineers visits
- Incudes all remote desk resources
- Cost effective and efficient managed it services
- Preventative on site visits
- Real time data management
- Reduced operating costs for IT
- Let’s you focus on your business not IT
- Outsourced IT resource
- Experienced qualified engineers on site
- Quick response
- Support when and how you need it
- Proactive 24/7 monitoring and fixes
- Fully monitored IT resources
- Full Business Continuity plan and resources
- Improved IT availability
- Future resource planning
- Avoid skill shortages
- Flexibly outsource as little or as much of your IT requirement
- Provision of loan equipment
Service desk is a fully outsourced facility with SLAs.
Fully system monitoring of key IT Resources with automated responses. If a hard drive begins to fail a ticket is automatically generated. This sets in motion a response for an engineer to attend site and replace.
Business continuity management software to allow a plan to be created and implemented, all outcomes and responses from the plan are out putted to our helpdesk and then automated.
Full online and onsite disaster recovery support in the event of an incident including, provision of recovery office with full access to all the organisation data and IT resources.
Full IT and IT security data review and plan including permissions, storage and security.Safeguards and good practice for the management and granting of access to data internally and externally via VPN or mobile devices.
Threat management including virus and malware.
Planned system migration and upgrade including monitoring of Microsoft and other third party upgrades, specialist support with cloud migration.
Full hard ware maintenance program including the provision, storage and configuration of mission critical hardware.
Bare metal restore backup and synchronisation to provide minimal downtime and an RTO of 15 minutes
Pricing and Terms of Agreement
- Call returned and ticket raised within 15 minutes
- 4 hour resolution for tickets managed through helpdesk
- 8 hour on site response to escalated tickets
- Desktop £18 per Desktop / laptop
- Server £110